June 11, 2009

What would you say?

I've been having one of those days where I just love life. Seeing my little girl, talking with her, playing with her, snuggling and reading books... I can't seem to stop hugging and kissing her today. I'm just filled with so much amazement that we created her, and I'm so happy that I get to be a part of her life and watch her learn and grow every day!

I heard a song, Say What You Will by Justin Hines today, and I looked on YouTube for a video. It's so touching that I just had to share it. It makes me think of so many people in my life.



Tell them you love them every day.

I smile whenever I think of you.

Hugs are better than bandaids.

Cherish the memories.

1 comment:

Christy Killoran said...

I would have responded sooner but I wanted to make sure that we had people who were willing to ship internationally. So, there are quite a few who said yes, so send me your information and I will put you on the list for the swap! Thanks for your interest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
design by suckmylolly.com