January 7, 2010

Holiday Rewind

Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been a month since I last blogged! We were so busy with Christmas preparations and had family visiting through the New Year, that I'm just now getting things cleaned up and put away! Here's a glimpse of our holiday.

Decorating the tree:

 Christmas cookie exchange packages, all ready to go! I made "fudge puddles" - peanut butter cookie cups with chocolate in the middle - YUM! I ate way too many cookies over the holidays though!


The finished Christmas wreath. I was pleased with the wreath, but less than thrilled with the store-bought bow. I need to learn to make pretty bows with ribbon! It's made with Christmas balls and a wire hanger bent into a circle (tutorial here).

C, walking on her Daddy-made balance beam, wearing her Mummy-made pajamas (which turned out very well, if I do say so myself!).


Dinosaurs - Roar!! Hubby also made her a dinosaur puzzle on his scroll saw.



More baking with Mummy!

We had a great holiday, filled with family, fun and food! Happy New Year to you all!

Now my mind has turned to baby prep and creating storage solutions throughout our house - more on that another day!

4 comments:

becky said...

Baby prep? Is Miss C becoming a big sister? Congrats!!

Kirsten said...

Yes she is! I'm due on May 3rd. Two kids - ahhhh! lol

Sab said...

Oh, the fun! I'm going crazy with storage solutions too... isn't pregnancy great! :)

Kim said...

I love the homemade balance beam! The pajamas did turn out really well, if "I" do say so myself. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
design by suckmylolly.com