March 24, 2010

Bloggy inspiration - games and printables

I've been getting a lot of inspiration from other people's blogs lately. There are so many creative ideas out there! Here are a few of my recent favourites (some are spring and Easter themed):
I'm also trying to create a good stash of printable activities to have on hand for when I'm exhausted from the new baby, but want to teach C with some fun new activities (or have someone else teach her while I'm napping!). Here are a few samples:
Feel free to link up your favourites in the comments - I love seeing what's on everyone else's radar!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Those are some good links and great ideas. Thanks!

Janna said...

Fabulous list, and thank you for the great list of potty training bks you left in the comments the other day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
design by suckmylolly.com